Valentina Skin Care



     Skincare is very important to me, and  how I take care of my skin. As we get older our skin changes, if we want it looking our best then we must treat it well! People have many things that they hate about there skin, whether it's wrinkles, fine lines, dark under eyes the list goes on! When I came across the brand Valentia, I found it on Brandbacker. Brandbacker is a website for bloggers where people can try products out for free or at a discounted price in exchange for a honest review! 

        My skin is definitely more so dry than oily, although it can get oily every now an then during summer. I do have dark under eyes and definitely could use some hydration! So when I came across the brand Valentia I was really curious about how good the products were! 


        I was able to try out both the True Glow Eye Cream and the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask. I was very shockingly suprised at how much I liked the products! I also really loved the packaging as well! When I try new skincare products, I get nervous that it's going to break me out but these didn't! 

      The Eye Cream, is definitely one of my favorites! It's a rich antioxidant eye cream that helps lock in moisture, repair and tighten skin for a youthful looking glow! I like to use it in the morning and night! It's not to thick, which is great to wear under makeup! It sinks into skin really well and keeps my eyes moisturizer throughout the day! 


       As for the Plumping Hydration Mask it really amazed me! It is a blend of silk protein amino acids and botanical hyaluronic acid work together to flood skin with moisture providing intense hydration and nourishment! It makes your skin feel so amazing afterwards! It gives you a luminous complexion! Anytime my face is full and dry, I love using this! 


      If you are interested in any of these products I will all of the links down below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription