Green Earth Pan by Ozeri



      Cooking has always been a passion of mine since I was younger! So much so that I even wanted to go to Culinary school! Although that didn't happen, that didn't mean I stopped cooking! I cook a lot in my home, and I truly enjoy it! 


      When I came across the brand Ozeri, from the beginning I noticed all of the products they offer. I was mostly interested in there Green Earth pan! I fell in love with the bright gorgeous green color! It is also ceramic, which I really love and something I look for when looking for a pan! It's a very heavy duty pan, and very durable! It has a really soft handle grip and is so easy to clean! Cleaning is as easy as 1, 2, 3 when it comes to the Green Earth Pan everything just glides right off when cleaning! You can get this pan in 3 different sizes including 

- 8 Inch $24.64
- 10 Inch $26.72
- 12 Inch $27.60


     The Green Earth pan has now become my go to pan for cooking! The color makes me feel cool when I cook, haha. Not to mention on the inside of the pan it has this really cool texture to help enhance the cooking! If you are interested in this cute and stylish Green Earth pan by Ozeri, I will leave a direct link below! Don't forget to also check out all of the other awesome products they have as well! 


http://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Textured-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Coating/dp/B005473FMO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription