RTGS Products

                  
                RTGS Product
       100 Micro LED String Lights


       Do you need string lights for maybe a party, birthday or maybe just for some decor, If so then i have the ones for you! Have you ever heard of RTGS products? Your definitely missing out! There mission is to create a better world with lighting design and energy efficient LED technology! 

       I feel like string lights have became so popular in using them for some simple decor! I have been looking for some simple lights that would help give my room a nice cozy touch. I recently received the 100 Micro LED String Lights and I am so shocked at how much I love them! One thing I love about this brand is that have such a huge variety of lights and colors! If your looking a simple and affordable string of lights these are the way to go! The prices range from $6.95-$17.95! The ones I have are only $17.95! 
I used them to use as decor in my bedroom and I believe it did such a great job! 


      For only $17.95 for 100 LED lights that is amazing! I was shocked at how much light they put out, they really could make a boring dull room pop! I was kind of worried how I would like them when they aren't turned on since they are hanging in my room, but it's not to bad! These lights can be used for not only inside decor pieces but people even use them to build things and decorate there outside! 

     If you are interested in this product or maybe searching for other RTGS products, I will leave a direct link to there website below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription