Dusty Girls Makeup


     


       Makeup has always been a passion of mine since I was little. Growing up playing with makeup was always fun. Sometimes makeup has ingredients in them that aren't good for your skin. Where ever you go to shop for makeup, sometimes it can be hard to find all natural makeup products. 

        When I came across Dusty Girls, I was so excited to try out all natural makeup products! Say no to cake faces, and yes to natural healthy skin! One thing I love about this brand is the variety of makeup products they offer, from blush to bronzers to mineral powder to lip gloss! I was able to try a few different products they offer and I am so shocked of how much I enjoyed them! 


         First up I want to show you these two products pictured below! The natural lipstick in Chia Seeds! The color is so gorgeous, I love how creamy it is! It glides so smoothly on the lips as well! They also offer many other shades as well, but I think this will be the perfect Spring & Summer shade! Next up we have there bronzer in Sunshine! That is the perfect name because in person this natural mineral bronzer has little bits of glitter inside, perfect for a bright summer day! This is perfect for all skin tones, it's such a warm color! I recommend putting it on very lightly, and blending because it is very dark and the outcome will be gorgeous every time!



     Next up we have two great skin products! We have the Earth Cream and the Natural Minerals! I will be honest when it comes to products like these, I get very nervous as if will they match my skin tone and hide my acne scars or if they will be too cakey! The Earth Cream is a tinted cream, sort of like a tinted BB Cream! I was shockingly suprised because it matched my skin perfectly and shockingly covered my acne scars! I love using products like these on summer day by the pool or when I just don't want to go out! However the Minerals were a little bit to dark for me, but this summer after tanning it may match up better! This would be great if your someone who is just wanting a light layer of makeup! Be gentle this can get cakey! On the left side is the minerals on the right is the tinted cream!



      However i did not take separat pictures of the kabuki brush or the natural mineral lip gloss like I did the others. Just because the brush is like any other brush, but I feel like it's a lot softer than any other brush iv used! The gloss is perfect to pair with the lipsticks, or just to use on its own! It was in the color Sun Shower, but because my lips are pretty dark without anything on them it was just like a gloss to my lips. However I did really love it! 


     Above is a picture of me wearing both the bronzer, lipstick as well as the natural tinted cream! I was shockingly suprised at how much I enjoyed these products from Dusty Girls! They made my skin feel beautiful and confident while wearing them! This brand is great for anyone looking for all natural makeup! If you are interested in any of these products or searching more about Dusty Girls makeup I will leave a direct link below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription