Blue Apron Delivery




  
        Cooking has always been a passion of mine. So much so that I even wanted to go to culinary school. There are people out there that are busy, and do not have time to cook a meal every night. Have you ever heard of Blue Apron? Blue Apron is a food delivery service that delivers fresh ingredients to your door! These types of boxes are great for busy households or people who aren't the best cook. It's also great for families to do together for fun! 


       There are so many great things I love about Blue Apron! I love that you can get all of the ingredients you need to make your meal shipped to your door, without the hassle of going to the grocery store! It ships nationwide over 80% of the country! I also love that you can discover new recipes and try out new foods! It's so much fun to do as a family or couple! The recipes never repeat, so your always trying new things! Plus there are only 500/700 calories per serving! The ingredients are all pre-measured and all fresher than your local supermarket! I love that the shipping is always free! Not to mention you can choose from many different arrival dates, for one which is best for you! When you receive your box it comes it comes in a really big refrigerated box with 2 recipe cards of the meals you will be preparing that week! Which I love because you can keep the cards afterwards!



         Like I said it comes with all of the ingredients that you need for all of your meals! The picture shown above is the Family Plan option. When subscribing to Blue Apron, it has many different options to choose from:

-2 Person Plan, with 2 or 3 meals per week for only $54.94

-Family Plan, 2 meals per week, you can get meals delivered every 2 weeks or 4 weeks for only $69.92

      In my opinion I believe this is a great price, for what your getting! Once again I got the Family Plan and I received two meals! Below are a few pictures of each of my meals! This week I cooked the Steak Sandwiches & Roasted Carrots! This meal was really easy to prepare, & I shockingly enjoyed it very well! Everyone in my family loved it so much! I also added mozzarella cheese on top, and it made it even better! 




    The second week I made Salmon with Roasted Potatoes & Kale! I will be honest this is one I was very scared about, because I have never tried Kale nor Salmon! That's one thing I love about this box, is it helps you try so many new things! This meal was very easy to prepare, but took a little bit more time than the steak! My family really enjoyed this meal, I love that it's very healthy for you as well! This meal turned out perfect! This meal was a lot of prepping compared to the other one! 



     One thing I will say is, these meals sometime can take a while to prep especially if you plan to cook them alone!
I cooked them by myself and there was much prepping and doing this and that taking this in and out. It's good to have a extra helping hand! Although I got the family plan for 4 people I have heard that sometimes there are enough for more than 2 in the 2 person plan! In my opinion I think this is so great for the price! Your getting fresh food delivered to your door, free shipping and 2-3 meals a week! What more can you ask for? Plus I forgot to mention you can pick the meals you want, as well as mark types of items you don't want or are allergic to which is great! Blue Apron is great for busy family's or even someone who would like to try new foods! Risk free, you can skip weeks or cancel anytime

    Do you think Blue Apron is for you? If so I will leave a direct link below! Definitely check them out, I promise you will be very impressed, I know I was!

https://www.blueapron.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription