Renuzit Sensitive Scents






     Do you like your home smelling good and fresh? Do you or someone in your home have allergies, respiratory problems, or just has a sensitive nose, then you'll love the all new Renuzit Sensitive Scents. Each scent has been specially formulated and lab-tested to ensure effective, long-lasting, and pleasing scents without overpowering your senses to provide a truly unique sensory experience. This new line includes three different scents, Pure Water Blossom & Cucumber, Pure Ocean Breeze, and Pure White Pear & Lavender. You can experience these scents in multiple ways with adjustable cones, universal scented oils, and trigger sprays.  




    The first sensitive scent I tried was the Pure White Pear & Lavender, which came in a trigger spray. I've never been much of a fan of the lavender scent because sometimes it can be very strong, but this scent was not to strong and very enjoyable! The lavender and pear are a blissful combination and neither scent is overpowering. I sprayed it all over the house, and where my two dogs frequently lay It did a wonderful job at neutralizing any unpleasant odors and I was pleasantly surprised at how long the scent hung around the house! I definitely am going to buy more of these products after I'm finished with them! 


     The next sensitive scent I tried was the Pure Ocean Breeze, which came as a scented oil. This is a fresh, pleasant scent that reminds me of the ocean, which I love. I plugged the Plug-In in my living room and it did a great job making the home smell fresh and smelling great all throughout the day! I really enjoyed this scent as well! This is perfect to put in a room in your home where there are lots of people coming in and out of! 


    The last sensitive scent I tried was the Pure Water Blossom & Cucumber, which came in an adjustable cone! This is a nice, light floral scent combined with a fresh cucumber scent. A lot of floral scents can be overpowering but this one was just right. I put it inside of my bathroom and it made it smell so good for so long. It's weird how a biodegradable gel can keep a room smelling so good! I love coming into the bathroom and smelling the great floral scent it gives! These are products that I would highly recommend for everyone to have in there home! I love them and I know you will too! 


   Disclosure:  The Renuzit brand  provided me with samples of Renuzit Sensitive Scents in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription