MunchPak Snack Subscription






Do you like trying new snacks from all over the world? How would you like them delivered to your door every month? With MunchPak. you get some of the best snacks from around the world! I absolutely love trying new snacks, that's the main reason I love MunchPak. Every month you receive deifferent snacks, which is great because it gives you the chance to try many different snacks each month! So when I heard I was getting one to review for you, I was so excited. When subscribing, there are 2 different types of boxes ranging at different prices.

-MuchPak Mini- 5 or 6 snacks $9.95
-MunchPak Original- 10+ snacks $19.95
-MunchPak FamilyPak- 20+ snacks $39.95
 
If you have never tried a food subscription like MunchPak, in my opinion you could always first go for a mini, just to give you a idea of the items you may receive. I am reviewing the MunchPak original. The MunchPak ships to many places including: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and the USA!







When you subscribe to MunchPak, you simply pick your box would like. You can either gift the box to someone or subscribe. You box will ship within 72 hours, the shipping process is so fast you normally receive your box within 2-4 days unless it's international. Below I will post a picture of all of the snacks I got in my box this month! Way to many snacks to even name! I always tell myself when I try snack boxes like MunchPak, I'm not always going to like every single item in my box, and sometimes you may like everything. Some of my favorite snacks inside the bow were the Blazpberry Candy Belts and the Custard Cream cookies! I really loved the drink inside as well! I couldn't really read what flavor it was, but in my opinion it taste just like a Sprite! Although my least favorite were these Coke flavored candies, at first they tasted good until you bite into the candy... it fizzed like a coke does. It tasted very strange, haha. If you know someone who loves trying new snacks, I would definitely give MunchPak a try! For just $9.99 at the lowest, its definitely worth a try! Not to mention shipping is also free! I will link the website down below, where you can get $3 off your box, so if you get a mini for only $9.99 your basically paying just $7 for a box! Head on down below now and sign up now!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick