American Gluten-Free


      American Gluten-Free is a new food subscription box that has recently launched! It brings fun and support to those are living a gluten-free lifestyle! It also helps you discover new foods that bring health, happiness, celebration and taste into your life! 


    I really love these types of boxes! They help me learn a lot about different foods and snacks inside, as well as I get to try new things I have never tried! This box is great for people who are living a gluten-free life or someone who just wants to explore new boxes! 


    This box is priced at: 
-$36.95 Monthly 
-$35.00 every 6 months

      For $25 off a 6 month subscription  use code: 6MO25



    The awesome things inside of this months box includes: 
-Luquire Family Foods Long Grain Rice
-Urbal Health Tea
-Aunt Sally's Pralines
-The GFB Bites
-Cocopotamus Truffles
-Urban Accents Cajun Seasoning 
-Kiss My Honey Lip Balm

    I love that everything is healthy and nutritious! This is a great box in my opinion and worth every penny! My favorite product in this months box is definitely the Aunt Sally's Pralines, they are so so yummy! It's great if you are wanting to switch to a healthier lifestyle! If you would like to subscribe to American Gluten-Free I will leave a direct link down below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription