Zevia Soda Products

                    Zevia
     The Future of Soda is Clear
            #ClearlyDifferent

    Everyone loves soda every once in a while! When it comes to drinking soda, what if you could find a drink that was clearly different with 0 calories?! Would you try it? Have you ever heard of the brand called Zevia? Zevia is brand of soda, which I had never heard of until just recently! 

    The awesome thing about Zevia is that they are NON-GMO, clear in color, and zero calorie! Not only are they conscious consumers but also parents! If you don't want your child to be drinking normal sodas, then Zevia is great for you! With 15 brands to choose from, you are bound to find a favorite flavor! 

   Flavors:
-Ginger Root Beer
-Dr. Zevia
-Grape
-Black Cherry
-Grapefruit Citrus 
-Strawberry 
-Orange
-Lemon Lime 
-Mountain Zevia
-Ginger Ale
-Cola
-Cherry Cola
-Caffeine Free Cola
-Tonic Water
-Cream Soda


   I must say I honestly enjoyed these! There are few flavors I'm scared to try like; Tonic Water, or Ginger Root Beer!  I will say that my favorite is Grape and Strawberry! Although I will say some people will not like them, they all kind of taste the same, but they are a lot better than I would expect them to be!

    If you are interested in finding more information about Zevia or finding them in a store near you, then please head on over to there website! It's time to make the change to Zevia where it's #ClearlyDifferent!

http://m.zevia.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription