Honest Tea Products

                 Honest Tea

  Have you heard of Honest TeaThe Honest Tea creates yummy and delicious organic beverages including teas, lemonades and even kids juices! There mission is to create and promote great-tasting, truly healthy, organic beverages. Sometimes when we think of organic products, sometimes they don't always taste so great! Unfortunately I was one of those people, but until I tried Honest drinks I really feel differently about organic drinks now!

  I tried two different types of products, I tried the Honest Tea in Half Lemonade & Half Tea as well as Honest Tea in Honey Green Tea! The last product I tried was Honest Kids Tropical Tango Punch juice drink! As far as the teas go, I really enjoyed the Half Tea & Half Lemonade! It tasted so much better than I ever thought it would! In my option it tasted just like going to a restaurant and getting sweet tea with lemon! I'm so happy I can drink Sweet Tea now and it's actually organic and not bad for me! The Honey Green Tea, was not my favorite, I don't like honey and haven't really tried green tea so that could be why, but my mom enjoyed it! I'm sure if you like green tea you would love this! The Honest Teas come in many flavors including:
-Peach Tea
-Half Lemonade & Half Tea
-Honey Green Tea
-Raspberry 
-Orange Mango Herbal Tea
-Pomegranate Blue Herbal Tea
-Cranberry Lemon Herbal Tea
-Lemon Tea
-Unsweetened Lemon Tea

  The Honest Kids was surprisingly great! It wasn't to sweet but it still had a great taste! My younger sister loved them she drunk every single one of them except one! It comes in many flavors including:
-Grape
-Berry Berry Lemonade 
-Apple
-Fruit Punch
-Tropical Tango

  One thing I really love about the Honest Teas is that everything they offer is organic, and they offer such a great variety of items! We can actually enjoy some of the drinks we all love, and not have to worry about whether or not they are good for us! If you are interested in learning more about the Honest Tea or searching more about there amazing products, then head on over to there website! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription