Halloween Ghost & Skeleton DIY

    Milk Jug Ghost & Skeleton DIY

   The leaves are changing colors and starting to fall, the air is cool and crip. It's fall and it's time we all start pulling out our Halloween decorations and carving pumpkins! Halloween is my favorite time of year, because I love decorating! Sometimes decorating can be expensive, whether your decorating for Halloween or  Christmas! 

  This is the very first DIY I have done on my blog, and I'm very excited! There are so many cute Halloween DIYs out there but these are one of my favorites! This DIY is a fun little craft kids will enjoy as well as grown ups! We are going to be making:

Ghost & Skeleton Milk Jugs!

Ghost DIY:


Items needed:
- 1 Milk Jug
- Black Paint or Black Sharpie
- Paint Brush, if using paint
- Scissors (not pictured) 

  This is the easiest of the two DIYs! 
-The first thing you want to do is make sure you clean out the jug! 
-Next cut a small opening in the back of the jug, big enough to put your light inside! 
-The last step is to create your scary face with either paint or sharpie! 
-This step is optional, but on one of my Ghost jugs I created some bloody stitches, using the blood and red paint from my Skeleton DIY!

Skeleton DIY:
Items needed:
-Jug or Milk jug
-Black & Red Paint
-Fake Blood
-Paint Brush
-Tattoos (optional) 
 
FYI Because my jug was clear I used white Gauze! 

  This DIY was fun but very tedious, because my jug was clear I used gauze! I started off wanting to do a Mummy but it mine turned more like a Skeleton! 

-Cut a opening for your light! 
-If using a milk jug you can skip this part, but I glued the gauze all around the entire jug to make it white! 
-Using black paint, paint your eyes, nose and mouth! 
-Using red paint and blood mixed I painted on some bloody scars/stitches! 


I loved how they came out! I hope to gather up more jugs before Halloween so I can create more! These are both very easy Halloween DIYs that you and your children will enjoy the options are endless as to what you can make! It's easy and it's saves money, they are also great to hold onto until next year as well! If you would like to see more DIYs, please let me know! I hope you enjoyed this DIY! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription