October Pet Gift Box Subscription

                 Howloween 
           October Pet Gift Box

       Most of you all know, my dog Sophie and I love this subscription box! For only $17.99 a month, you can have a monthly box full of goodies sent to your four legged friend! This is not only for dogs, you can also get one for your cat as we'll! In each box it contains between 5-7 maybe more items! Sometimes it just depends on the price of the items or what they are depends on how many products will be inside your box each month!
  
   In my opinion $17.99 is such a great price for this box! Sophie and I love receiving these in the mail, we both get excited! These are great little suprises for you to suprise your pet with each month! If you are interested in this box and would like 25%off your first box please use the code "sophie" 


   This month in our spooky Howlowern box, we received some amazing goodies! The items we received this month include: 

TREATS:

Spooktacular Cookies & Pumpkin Smoocher Drops: 
  I will say, Sophie enjoyed these treats way more than I had ever imagined! They were both pumpkin flavor, at first was hoping they wouldn't mess up her stomach because it's so sensitive. Surprisingly she loved both of these treats! She has already ate up the cookies but has a little left of the drops! Once she runs out I'm going to try to find her more pumpkin flavored treats! 
Cookies:$4.99    Drops:$10.99

TOYS & ECT.

BOO-Bat, Candy Corn Plush Toy, Halloween BOO-Dana & Skeleton Toy
  This month, I really loved all of the toys Sophie got this month! I loved that it was a variety of types including: plush and squeaky ,hard and squeaky & soft! Sophie isn't a fan of the skeleton toy, she is more of a soft and squeaky kinda girl! I loved her BOO-Dana and I think she does too! 
BOO-Bat $7.99   
Candy Corn Toy $4.99
Halloween BOO-Dana $5.99


 
   These are all of the amazing goodies we received this month in our Howloween Pet Gift Box, it was a great box this month! Sophie loved all of her goodies! This month the total retail value is: $34.95! Wow! Amazing! 
   Sophie and I love this subscription service and we love this company! For only $17.99 a month it's so so worth it! I can't explain how much we love this subscription service! Remember for 25%off your box use code "sophie" at checkout! 

  If you are interested in getting a box for your four legged friend head on over and I will link the website down below! Believe me your four legged friend will thank you!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription