Ohuhu Makeup Organizer

     
        Ohuhu Makeup Organizer

    Is your makeup a mess? Do you have more makeup than you need? With the Acrylic Makeup Organizer from Ohuhu, you can finally find the storage you need for all of your makeup products! 

   I must say makeup is something I truly love, and feel like the more the better! When I first started getting into makeup, all I had was a simple makeup bag! When you get more and more it can become a mess! When I received this organizer I was so excited! It can surprisingly hold A LOT of makeup! 


  I really love this organizer because of the amount it holds! It has many parts including 3 drawers, 12 small spots for lip sticks, 3 open compartments for brushes and a big open spot for ect. In my opinion this is a great organizer, not only could it be used for makeup but jewelry as well! I love that the drawers are very easy to slide in and out and does my get stuck or jammed, it's made out of very hard acrylic plastic so it's very sturdy and durable! 


   It also comes in two separate parts that can either be stacked on top of each other or can be used separately! If your going to be using it for makeup I love stacking them, but it could be used both ways! I love this organizer because it's very sleek and durable which is very important when it comes to finding the organizer for me! 

  I will link down below the link to where you can purchase the organizer on Amazon & the official Ohuhu website! Please keep in mind when searching that Ohuhu offers many other products as well! I would very much recommend this product, it is a definite must have for me and for any makeup lover as well! 

Amazon Link:

Ohuhu Official Website:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription