Ello Drinking Cups


     We all love carrying cute cups, tumblrs, and coffee cups around right? What if you could carry a cute cup around but also help the environment? Have you ever heard of the brand called Ello? Ello is a brand of drinking cups especially made for either cold or hot beverages, they even offer microwaveable products! 

   I'm the type of girl who loves to buy cups just because they are cute, not necessarily because I need them! I love that with Ello with the products you buy you also help the environment in some way! Did you know glass is one of the greenest recyclable materials on the planet. By using an Ello reusable bottle, you’re doing your part in reducing waste, not to mention saving money and Earth’s resources by not buying bottled water. Everyone wins! These are the two bottles Ello sent over, I love them! The gray one is so cute & unique! I was amazed at how easy the top it to twist off, I may try to find a cute monogramed sticker to put on the front! The pink/red I love because it has a handle on the back and a great grip! I love using it when I go for long walks with my dog! 


  Ello products can be found in a few different places including: 
-Target 
-Costco
-Meijer
-Kmart
-Barnes & Noble


   I must say I really loved trying these bottles! I can actually drink water now! Some water taste differently good and bad but now with Ello, I can finally drink water and any other cold drink and enjoy it! Thank you Ello for keeping me hydrated as well as looking stylish with your cute bottles! 

  If you are interested in learning more about Ello and all of the cute and amazing products they offer, head on over to there website! So let's make the switch to Ello today where your drinks will not only taste better but look better!

http://elloproducts.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription