Ozeri Instavac



    INSTAVAC FOOD STORAGE SET


      Do you have trouble keeping your food containers organized and finding lids to fit? What about keeping your food fresh? If so this Instavac Food Storage Set from Ozeri would be perfect for you! I was very excited to try these out because they perfect for keeping my food fresh ! There are many awesome benefits about this product! 

- The planted valve reduces air volume so bacteria is less able to grow.

- Date dial lets you set the date when it was first stored. 

- Stain resistant, BPA-Free & Shatter proof.

- Elongated snap & seal lids.

- Wave patterned bottom keeping food elevated from moisture and juice.
    I loved using these products because I have been eating clean, and they are perfect for meal prepping! They are perfect for on the go as well, which I love! For only $20 it's a perfect deal, in my opinion! If you are interested in keeping your food fresh, head on over to the link below to purchase and learn more about this product! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription