Ohuhu Products



     Ohuhu New Released Products


      Some of you may remember me reviewing some products from the company Ohuhu, some of the products I have reviewed in the past from them included: Acrylic Makeup Organizer and the Monocular Telescope! I was contacted about reviewing some of there new released products and I was so excited to try them! I have 3 new products to share with you today, keep in mind there will be more posts like this coming up so there may be a part 2 and 3 or I may end up combining them all in one! If you have never heard of this company I will leave links below where you can find tons of amazing products! 


Ohuhu Oscillating Sprinkler
    I was very excited to recieve this Oscillating Sprinkler this is an ideal choice for watering medium to larger size yards. This exciting, professional oscillating sprinkler features a fully adjustable range control system, the sprinkler can be easily adjusted to the area! We are just starting our garden an this is perfect to use for that! It's very heavy duty which I really love!




Ohuhu Battery Organizer & Tester
      Check out this awesome Battery Organizer and Tester! No more searching for batteries in your junk drawers or cupboards - this Ohuhu® Battery Storage Case keeps all your spare batteries organized and easy to see. This Battery Organizer holds up to 72 batteries with a handy removable battery tester lets you quickly see if a battery still holds a charge, which I love it's so easy to use! 




Ohuhu Knee, Wrist & Elbow Pads

      Whether you are taking off the training wheels for the first time or hitting the skate park, this Ohuhu Protective Pads can certainly come in handy. I really liked how they are very sturdy and durable! 


        These are just 3 of some of the new released products from Ohuhu, I have 3 more coming up on the blog so be on the lookout for those! I am going to link all of the products as well as the site of you are interested in any of them! Even if you are not interested in these products definitely still check out there site, because they have TONS of products you will love! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription