SWEET SWEAT



     SWEET SWEAT WAIST TRIMMER





     It's almost summer not only am I trying to get fit but so are many other people out there! My stomach is my biggest problem, it makes me very self conscious why can't I just have abs?! I recently found about this company called Sweet Sweat through Instagram! I decided to look into it and learn more about the company and products! That's when I found there waist trimmer! I know that using this wasn't going to make have abs in days, but the reviews I read and videos of people using them made me really trust this company and this product itself! 

         Keep in mind I have never used a product like this at all before! There are tons of videos of people removing there waist trimmers and they are dripping with sweat! I was so excited to workout once I had received this in the mail! It's such a great quality and very stretchy as well! It's not flimsy, it will definitely last a long time if you take care of it! Inside you will recieve your trimmer as well as a sample of a Workout Enhancer. This is simply a gel you can rub on your stomach that will make you sweat EVEN MORE than you do without wearing it! This sample packet will last for A LOT of uses! 


      I used my trimmer while doing Insanity with Shaun T! In my opinion I feel like you will sweat more while doing some sort of cardio, but it can be worn while doing any type of exercise you would like! It's very comfortable while working out, not to mention it's very cute and stylish! If your a guy and not feeling the pink they also have a yellow one as well! I took some pictures of what my stomach looked like without using the enhancer and please keep in mind my stomach is not this big as in the picture! It's the angle, I'm trying to really capture it close to see the sweat, there was A LOT more than you can see in the picture below! 


    After use it will be very wet on the inside of the trimmer, but the more wet I feel the better! The waist trimmer has little textured grid inside to suction to your skin to help stay in place and not move which causes you to sweat! Below I will post a picture of the inside after my workout, it's pretty gross. After use do not wash in washer. You simply just get a wet soapy rag to wipe clean the inside and lay out to dry! 


     I really enjoyed using this waist trimmer, I know with time of cardio and clean eating I hope it can help me tighten up my stomach! My only problem is with my little belly pooch most women have problems with. I love working out now, I enjoy taking off my trimmer just to see my stomach sweating! I purchased mine from Amazon for only $20 which is so freaking awesome! This post is not sponsored nor did Sweat Sweat send me this for review! I just started using Sweet Sweat waist trimmer and it has changed how I workout and I love it! This is perfect for anyone looking to get fit or just to help your stomach sweat more during a intense workout! I will leave all of the links below where you can find this product and many more other products from Sweet Sweat! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription