What I do to stay fit!



      Summer is almost here, whether your new year resolution was to lose weight, get fit or go to the gym either way Summer's around the corner and it's time to get summer ready! I will be honest when it comes to staying motivated, it can be hard! With the right mind set, I believe we can definitely stay motivated and reach our goal! 


        I have recently started my fitness journey, and have recently started working out as well! I am so happy with starting this new step in my life to become fit and I want to share with you a few things I have been doing to stay fit and ways I believe that will help you! 

1. Cute Workout Clothes

      Let's just be real, we all love how workout clothes are just very cute! Whether you find your clothes from Hibbetts, Victoria's Secret, or Wall-Mart definitely having a cute workout outfit will help you stay motivated to workout and get fit! Not to mention you also need a good pair of tennis shoes! Some other great things I love using not pictured, are ear phones are a must, or a arm band for your phone or keys ect! 


2. Stay Hydrated & Eat Clean

   One of the most if not most important thing to do when trying to stay healthy and fit, is what you eat! Eating healthy and clean as well as staying hydrated with lots of water is very important! I like using my big jug from Victoria's Secret and I fill it up with water, I try to drink 3 or more a day! If you have trouble finding out what to eat definitely use the Internet to search easy meals you can make! When it comes to snacks there are few I absolutely love! 

3. Healthy Snacks I Love! 

   ips Chips are definitly one of my favorite snacks to eat when i want a healthy snack! The great thing I love about them is that ips, are crunchy puffed snack chips that are 100% whey! With 6 grams of protein ips are chips that you can feel great eating! Ips come in 4 different delicious flavors! They also have a new product coming out in the end of may called ips pop! I was so excited to try there delicious popcorn, it was so soft and tasted so much better than any other popcorn Iv tasted, not to mention it filled with protein! 




    GoMacro bars are definitely one of my favorite snacks to snack on throughout the day! Especially after a workout or when I'm on the go! GoMacro products are 100% plant-based, non-GMO, organic, Kosher and free of gluten, soy and dairy! Not only are they healthy but they taste amazing and they also come in  many different flavors! Ellie Goulding is working with GoMacro! There is a Goulding Ticket Sweepstakes with many great prizes you can win! I will leave links below for all of the information you need! For 40% off your next GoMacro purchase use code: BLOGGER





4. Garcinia Cambogia 


    Many of you may have heard about this product either on TV, Internet or fitness people. I recieve this product from the company Nature Wise! They have other products as well besides this one, definitly go check them out! This product is meant to be taken to help curb your appetite and or lose weight! I love taking this because it's natural and I know that this product is definitly going to help me stay fit and get ready for the summer! I like taking because with this and while eating clean and cardio I know I will see a difference! I weighed 141 and am now down to 130 and I'm so happy! I am less bloated my stomach is stronger and I feel so confident with myself now, all thanks to Nature Wise Garcina Cambogia! As far as workouts, i definitly recommend "Insanity" with Shaun T! It's definitely changed me and made me stronger! If you do not own the DVDs I definitly recommend searching for them on YouTube because they are on there which I'm so thankful for because it's very expensive! 


    These are some things that I have been doing that have been keeping me fit and focused for this summer! Stay motivated and keep track of everything you eat from your workouts you do! You will see a difference! L



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription