Ozeri Precision Bathroom Scale





    One of the first bathroom scales I have ever owned, is this one it's from Ozeri! I have tried many products from this company, and I really enjoy all the products I have ever tried! There are so many great things I love about this scale, I love how sleek it is! There are also many great things to know as well including: 

- With the windscreen LCD it provides a easy to read results! 

- It weighs up to 400 Pounds! 

- It's a oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass! 

- Captures precise weight measurements without upon contact! 

- Unit button to switch between lbs, kg, or st. 

- Automatically turns off to conserve battery life! 

- Runs on 1 Lithium 2032 battery!  




  This scale is perfect, because I have recently started my weight loss journey and it has been so helpful! I have lost a total of 5 pounds and I can't wait to continue my journey with the Ozeri Bathroom Scale! If you are interested in this product I will have all of the information linked down below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription