2 Ingredient Pancakes!





      Yes, you heard me right 2 ingredient pancakes! These pancakes are not only full of protein but they are also gluten free as well! If you are in need of a quick and delicious breakfast, then definitely give them a try! With just 2 ingredients needed, these are great for anyone who needs something quick and healthy to eat!

Ingredients:
-2 Eggs
-1 Banana  

Directions:
1. Mash banana in a bowl
2. Mix the eggs with the banana
3. Add Cinnamon (optional) 
4. Heat a pan with low heat with butter or coconut oil.

   There you have it a simple quick and easy breakfast! It's full of protein and yummy as well! You can top with syrup or fruit! I love making these because I have recently started my weight loss and fitness journey and have been trying to eat clean! This is a great breakfast for people who are like me trying to eat healthy or just wanting something quick to make with no mess! Once you try these delicious 2 ingredient pancakes you will love them! This is the first food recipe type post Iv ever done on my blog, but I hope to do more in the near future! I have a lot of fitness posts coming up soon so be on the lookout! If you end up trying these let me know in the comments if you liked them! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription