My Skin Trx




      Do you have problematic skin? Do you suffer from acne, scarring, discoloration or do you just need a little lift? If so you definitely have to learn more about My Skin Trx! This is a fairly new brand to me, but I'm so happy that I have came across them! One thing I really love about this brand of skincare is that they are handmade, and all natural! 


     They have everything from body scrubs, butters, masks and much more! They have different products for different types of skin types and different skin problems! There collections are purposely infused with natrually rich and cutting edge ingredients. Targeted to treat any imperfections you have! So whether if you choose to purify with Unlit or awaken with Calypso, you can enjoy them with happier and healthier skin!





I will mention my skin type is normal to dry. I do suffer from acne and scarring! I wanted something that was going to help clear my breakouts as well as brighten my skin! I was able to try a few different products! I was able to try 2 new products from there Spring Collection. The Tea & Honey Herbal Scrub, I will see I was shocked at how much I enjoyed it! It created such a great lather and made my skin feel amazing! I love scrubs because they are great for a nice treat to your skin! Please keep in mind I don't believe this scrub is out yet, but will be released this Spring! I was also able to try a small sample of the T.A.H.B body butter sample! I believe this is a new product releasing this Spring as well, but I really loved it because it had a great scent I put it on after my shower after using the scrub it was perfect! I tried also the Moon Child Mask, I loved it because it made my skin feel amazing! You leave it on your face for 10-20 minutes and after you wash it off, your skin feels so soft! I will say as far as helping with acne I have only used it once but I did notice my scarring as being lighter with just one use! 

These are just a few of the products I wanted you all to know about from My Skin Trx! Please keep in mind these products will be coming out in the Spring so be on the lookout for them but the Moon Child Mask is out now! Definitely check out the other products they have and definitely read about all of the things each product can do for your skin! My skin is not only looking healthier but it is glowing and I want to say thank you to My Skin Trx for changing my skin for the better! 

http://myskintrx.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription