February Pet Gift Box




             February Pet Gift Box

              Share the Love ❤️
   
      Most of you all know, my dog Sophie and I love this subscription box! For only $17.99 a month, you can have a monthly box full of goodies sent to your four legged friend! This is not only for dogs, you can also get one for your cat as we'll! In each box it contains between 5-7 maybe more items! Sometimes it just depends on the price of the items or what they are depends on how many products will be inside your box each month!
  

   In my opinion $17.99 is such a great price for this box! Sophie and I love receiving these in the mail, we both get excited! These are great little suprises for you to suprise your pet with each month! If you are interested in this box and would like 25%off your first box please use the code "sophie" 

   This month we received some amazing goodies and fun goodies! This month we received: 

Toys & Ect:

  These are the toys Sophie received this month, keep in mind you do not always get the same toys! Sophie really loved both of the toys especially the cow because it has 6 different squeakers! These types of toys are her favorite ones that are soft and squishy! We also got this cute magnetic I Love My Dog sign, perfect for your car window or refrigerator! 
Magnet: $5.99 Cow: $9.99 
Bone: $5.99


Treats:
    These are the yummy treats we received this month! The 100% Natural treats made from grains and organic apples! They are heart shaped which is very cute! Sophie really loves these treats, they are a perfect size for small dogs! We also got a heart shaped baked biscuit made from all organic ingredients with I Wuff You on the front! I love when we get these because these are a great little special treat for your dog besides normal treats! 
Smile Treats: $7.99 I Wuff You $3.99


     Sophie and I love this subscription service and we love this company! For only $17.99 a month it's so so worth it! I can't explain how much we love this subscription service! Remember for 25%off your box use code "sophie" at checkout! This months box was such a great box, Sophie enjoyed opening up her box to find all her new favorites! Once again here are all of the items in this months box:

    If you are interested in getting a box for your four legged friend head on over and I will link the website down below! Believe me your four legged friend will thank you!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription