the Balm Manizer Sisters Luminizing Palette



       theBalm Manizer Sisters Luminizing Palette


     You all know how much I have been loving makeup lately. I am slowly growing my collection. Sometimes high end makeup can be expensive, but I finally did it. I have finally purchased my very first purchase from theBalm! If you have never heard of this company before, I highly recommend it! While it's not extremely expensive, it cost more than drugstore however! They offer a variety of lip,cheek,face and eye products! There packaging is absolutely gorgeous as well! 


     Okay, let's get back to the sisters! We all love our sisters right? I'm talking about  the Manizer Sisters! This is a palette I have been eyeing for a really long time! Every now an then theBalm will have 50% off sales on their website. They are $24 if you buy them individually, or $28 for the palette of all 3! However I purchased mine from Amazon for $23! It was a great deal considering I didn't pay anything out of pocket, just used some gift cards I had received.

  One thing I really love is that it is a slim, travel-friendly palette! I love that it includes all three, that is the main reason I purchased it! I haven't had it very long at all, and ever since I got it I haven't stopped using it! The quality is the exact same as the full size versions! They are very rich, smooth, and buttery textured!  The color pay off is amazing, it has a luminous finish!  


Mary-Lou Manizer is described as a “honey-hued.” It’s a light-medium, golden champagne with warm undertones and a soft, pearly sheen that gives the skin a luminous glow. The texture is soft, smooth, and blendable on the skin, and the shimmer toes the right side of the line where it doesn’t emphasize pores, but it is a noticeable highlighter. 


Cindy-Lou Manizer is described as a “peachy pink.” It’s a subdued, light-medium peach with a hint of pink in its undertone and pink shimmer. Of the three, this has the least shimmery finish, though it still produces a soft glow on the skin. It’s one of those products where the sheen becomes more pronounced as the product is blended and worked into the skin. It had good color payoff with a soft, blendable consistency. The texture is less dense (a little thinner) compared to the other two shades.


Betty-Lou Manizer is described as a “sun-kissed glow.” It’s a medium-dark brown with warm undertones and a golden, frosted sheen. It is intensely pigmented with a lush, buttery, dense texture that applies beautifully and blends out with ease. It has a strong sheen, but it doesn’t emphasize pores.

   
     Do I think it's worth the money? Yes, definitely! Your getting 3 luminous glowing products! Perfect for using as a highlighter, blush and bronzer! That's how I see the three of them! I notice that it lasts all day until I take them off! I would highly recommend this palette! If you have ever thought about purchasing but wasn't sure, you should because you will fall in love immediately! Definitely do some research as far as price wise where your getting a better deal. I'm so glad I finally purchased my first theBalm product, I have never been happier! I hope to buy more in the future! I will be sure to link down below the link to theBalms website as well as to Amazon where I purchased mine! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription