Killer Body Box Subscription


        Killer Body Box Subscription





✨✨If your looking to get in shape, but don't want to do it the hard way definitely check out this awesome box from @killerbodybox 💪🏻🏋🏻 We all have a desire to be fit, and healthy. I was very excited to be able to try out this box as well! Although summer is over, it doesn't mean that you still can't still be active!  Every month you receive Active Wear, Swim Wear, Snacks, Supplements & even a easy to follow Workout plan for success! They change up each month, so that means new products every month, which is exciting! 

      Look at all of those goodies! This month we received some awesome goodies including: 


     I was so excited about the snacks and drinks filled with tons or protein! I loved the set it came with, I love the color combinations! The sports bra was very supportive and felt amazing on! The leggings are so comfy, and definitely not that cheap material either! This is my very first set as far as workout clothing, and I'm so excited to put the to use! It also came with an easy to use workout guide/journal type pamphlet to help keep track of everything you need!






I'm so excited to start this journey with @killerbodybox Take this journey with me, take advantage of my code: savannah15 for 15% off your box! Let me know in the comments if you use my code! 🌸🌸 I love how easy the plan is to follow! There are so many helpful things on the website as well! There are also many options as far as different boxes and things to help with your journey! 

Killer Body Box Subscription: $55

Snack Box: $25

    There is also a option to buy a meal plan and food prep guide on the website as well! Everything you need is on the website! If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me! Please use my code to save %15 on your box, it should bring your price down to $46! I will leave the links to everything you need to purchase down below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription