Cocktail Courier Subscription Box


                Cocktail Courier
             
        Do you want the worlds best cocktails delivered to your door? For only $39.99 a box, you can have them shipped directly to you! With no hassle you can skip, cancel or suspend your box anytime! This was the very first time I have ever tried this type of subscription box before. I just recently turned 21 in March, so I was curious as to what type of drink I would get and whether I would actually like it. When your box arrives, it comes packaged inside a recyclable box with all of the ingredients you will need to make that specific drink! 


      I was sent over the ingredients to make a Moscow Mule. Pictured above are a closer look of the ingredients! It came with: Ginger Beer, Premium Vodka, Lime & Ginger Syrup! I will be totally honest, this wasn't the tastiest drink. Maybe because I'm not used to drinking or because I just haven't tried this drink before! I would loved to have gotten something fruity! Just because I didn't like the taste of the drink, doesn't mean you won't! The drinks change frequently, so you will always get something different! One thing I really loved about this box, is that they made everything so easy! I love that all of the ingredients are included! Cocktail Courier gives you a fun little surprise to look forward to, being able to try new tasty drinks and learn how to make them yourselves! 
       If you are interested in trying Cocktail Courier, for only $39.99 a box you should definitely head on over to there website! New subscribers get 20% off! Please keep in mind if you live in any of the states listed below they are currently not shipping to these states: AL, AR, MS, ND, OK, RI, SD, or UT. If you are 21 or over head on over to Cocktail Courier & learn about this really cool subscription box, you will be glad you did! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription