Célavi



          Célavi Skincare Products



      Everyone who has been apart of my blog and has seen all of skincare posts, knows how important my skin is to me. I was recently given the opportunity to try two products from a brand called Célavi! They have there own website but can also be found in Amazon.com as well! I really love getting to try new skincare products whether it's face masks, removers, serums or ect, however I do get scared that I may begin to breakout from them. This brand does not only sell face type products, they also sell hair brushes, nail products even makeup brushes too! 

      I was give the opportunity to review the Make-up Remover Cleansing Toweletts as well as the different Facial Masks they offer! I was sent two different scents in the towelettes Apricot and Milk, So far I have been using the Apricot ones. They have not caused my face to break out thankfully! I do enjoy the smell, however the wipes are really thin! I normally have to use 2 just to make sure I'm getting everything off, it takes off my eye makeup so easily I was very shocked about that! It helps revitalize and refresh skin while removing dirt, oil, and make-up. It made my skin feel really clean and smelling clean. 



     The facial masks were awesome! They come in many different scents, and each scent is targeted toward a different problem. For example the Honey helps remove impurities from pores! I'm not sure how good facial masks actually work, but I do know they make your skin formerly amazing afterwards! You feel really refreshed, I always like massaging the products back into my face after the 15 minutes are over. These are perfect for a relaxing night in, I like to use them either before bed or right when I wake up! At Célavi they are always striving to bring there customers the best product available in cosmetics, health and beauty. I'm going to link both products as well as the website where you can find much more products as well! 


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription