Tips on Traveling + My Tennessee Vacation



        Tips on Traveling + My Tennessee Vacation to the Smokies!



        Sweet summer is here, that means it's time for vacation! Whether you travel by car or plane, we all look forward to a great vacation! Sometimes traveling can be hectic with booking a place to stay, saving money and so much more! With these easy tips and ideas, that will make your trip much more fun! Check out this awesome checklist below from Visit My Smokies! 


    Packing for vacation is one of my favorite things to do, I get so excited for vacation! With the checklist above, it helped me make sure I had EVERYTHING needed for my trip! When it comes to saving money for my trip I used websites like the ones I have listed before to help save money on Lodging, Attractions, Dining and much more!



   What I love about websites like these, you can print the coupons directly or have coupon books mailed out as well as vacation guides! I love ordering both about a month before my trip, that way I have all of the coupons and information about the Smokies I need! I always pack me a road trip snack to keep with me and nice book or magazine to keep me busy during the ride! I live in Alabama, so Tennessee is not very far away from where I live. I visit the Smokies every single year, sometimes twice! I have grown up going there since I was young, and I will continue with my family as well! We stay right in the center of Gatlinburg, TN in a motel called Jack Huffs. We have stayed there as long as I can remember going! Everyone is so friendly and it's minutes from downtown and the village!

 

    The Smokies is such a beautiful place and so peaceful. The people there are so nice and every time I go I never want to leave. The beautiful scenery and fresh air keeps me coming back time in again and again! I hope to move there one day, Iv always wanted to! Pictures from my trip to the Smokies this June.

      The Village is definitely one of my most favorite things about the Smokies. It's such a gorgeous place filled with tiny little shops, and gorgeous water fountains! With 20+ shops there is definitely something there you will love! Not to mention one of the BEST donut places, the Donut Friar! I love the atmosphere and the delicious smell of fresh donuts and coffee! 






      
        There are many attractions you can do in the Smokies, from race cars, miniature golf, shows, aquarium an much much more! When your in the Smokies, you will always have a great time! Don't forget to head on over to Pigeon Forge, TN for some delicious freshly baked apple pies and apple cider at the Apple Barn! My family and I love going there! It's such a gorgeous place and the workers are so nice!  
     I had so much fun on my trip to the Smokies. This is just my way of letting all of my viewers know about a great vacation spot if you have never been! It's such a beautiful place, it's a family tradition for me. I truly want to live there one day, that's how much I love being there! If you have never been, I would give it a try an book a vacation there! There are things to do for everyone at any age! I hope that you liked this post, let me know in the comments if you have ever been, or where you plan on visiting this summer! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription