June Monthly Favorites!

         June Monthly Favorites!


 Well It's the end of the month and you all know what time it is! It's time for my monthly favorites! Monthly favorites are just products that I have been loving and using for the month of June! This month I have a few skincare items, beauty and hair care items! 

Bioré Charcoal Cleanser:
This amazing product has become one of my most favorite cleansers of all time! I love using it in the morning, because it gives your skin such a great cooling sensation, it makes you feel so rephreshed! The charcoal is such a great ingredient because it draws put impurities! It draws out 2x more dirt and oil than a basic cleanser! 

 Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions body wash:
I am honestly obsessed when it comes to trying body wash, especially the SoftSoap brand it's my favorite besides Bath & Body Works! This is one of my all time favorites, I actually had two of these but I already used one this one hasn't been used yet! This is so moisturizing to my skin, it must be the moisture beads inside! This is a must try scent, everyone will enjoy!

N4 Lumiere d'hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect:
Prepping and protecting your hair against the heat is very important! I received this inside of a Birchbox subscription, and I fell in love with it ever since! I use it after I shower to get out all of the tangles and before I apply any heat on my hair! It helps to strengthen and repair my hair and even provide UV protection!

Physicians Formula City Glow Daily Defense Bronzer:
I received this from a win from Physicians Formula, I normally do not use any kind of bronzer. I never realized how much a bronzer can do! This product is not only cute right?! I mean it's a bronzer of New York City! This is a multi tasking bronzer that mimics the natural glow from the sun and provides a SPF 30 for the ultimate healthy-looking tan glow!

W3LL PEOPLE Exprofessionist Mascara:
I received this little cutie from BirchBox as well, and I have not stopped using it since! I love that the brush is not to big and not to little! It's great for both the top and lower lash, but I really love using it for my bottom lashes because it really gets every lash! I am definitely going to buy the full size! 

Maybelline Fit Me Concealor:
This is a very very famous concealor, I mainly got this because I have seen so many tutorials and reviews! I got this to use for my under eye, because I have puffy under eyes and this works wonders! I seriously can't believe have never tried this until now! This is a huge must have for me! 

Physicians Formula BB Lip & Cheek Tint:
This is the very first time I have ever tried a lip and cheek tint! This is a very buildable formula enchanting the color of your lips and cheeks while also providing a UVA/UVB protection! This is in the color Berry Pink! In my honest opinion I use this for a lip balm and lip tint! I honestly don't think it works that good for your cheeks! 

Cream Pink Sinful Colors Nail Polish:
Pink is one of my go to colors for summer, probably one of everyone's go to colors as well! I really love this color it's not really a baby pink but a mixed between a neon and regular pink! Sinful Colors is one of my go to brands for polishes, I love how slick and smooth the polish goes on!


I really hope that you liked this months favorites! These are all products I have been loving and using none stop! Give some of these products a try if you haven't already, you will love them! See you again next month for next months favorites! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription