GoMacro Minis

                 GoMacro
            Macrobar minis


 Have you ever heard of Macro bars? This is a fairly new snack to me, I really love granola bars so I was excited to try these! I never realized how something so healthy can be so yummy! These are one of my new favorite healthy snack! Macro bars are:

-100% vegan
-USDA certified organic
-certified non-GMO
-Gluten-Free
-Mostly made from raw ingerdients
-Kosher Certified 
-Soy-Free
-Family Owned

This company believes that everything you put in our bodies should have a beneficial impact! It's important to fuel our body with natural ingerdients that will help fuel our bodies and not harm them! 

This company started on a small organic family farm in 2004! GoMacro is nationally distributed and believes in the pursuit of deliberate food choices and clean eating! I really loved these bars, I expected them to be hard and crunchy! They are so so soft and chewy! It was so delicious and mouth watering! 


I love that there are tons of yummy flavors! Some flavors I was kind of eh about trying but I eventually tried them all, and there was not one flavor I did not like! I love that you can throw these in my purse and have them on the go! Some of the different flavors they have to offer are:

-Cheeries & Berries
-Apples & Walnuts
-Almond Butter & Carob
-Peanut Butter
-Cashew Butter
-Cashew Caramel
-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
-Banana Almond Butter
-Sunflower Butter & Chocolate
-Granola & Coconut
-Sesame Butter & Dates




Some of my favorite flavors were the Banana & Almond Butter, Cheeries & Berries & Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip! I was suprised it actually had real fruit inside! 


If you are interested in any of these yummy snacks! I will leave a direct link to where you can find them! Also, If you would like to receive 40% off your first purchase use the code "Blogger
Take advantage and head on over and try these amazing GoMacro bars!



Check them out on all of there Social Media accounts to follow up with them! 

Twitter:

Facebook:

Pinterest:

Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription