Code Red Crate Subscription Box

      Code Red Crate Subscription 


You got your calendar marked, and guess what today is your period! Are you waking up with cramps, and headaches and cravings throughout the night? If so then the Code Red Crate would be great for you! I have honestly never heard of a period subscription service, and when I say period I don't mean they just send you pads or tampons! The Code Red crate is going to help spoil you during your time of the month, how awesome right?!
  The box I received is the Code Red Crate box, there are other boxes as well to choose from

-Craving Box:$10, contains foods to help with those cravings! Such as chocolate, trail mix, snack bars, crackers & ect. 

-Code Yellow:$20, contains mostly feminine products such as pads, tampons & liners of your choice & also a few extra goodies!

-Code Orange:$25, contains pampering items such as face masks, body scrubs, candles & ect.

-Code Red:$30, contains everything from pampering items, food, feminine products & extra gifts!

Below, I will show you everything I received in my Code Red Box! Believe me this box is AWESOME!

Once you open up your package and move away the tissue paper you will see tons of different bags, each bag contains a different item such as pampering items, food, feminine products & extra gifts! One thing I will mention I loved the packaging so much, so so cute & girly! 

Inside of your red bag you will find all of your feminine products! One thing I want to mention when you sign up with this service, I love that they let you choose your brand of pad or tampon or panty liner! It will also come with hygiene wipes, discreet bags & Advil, to help fight those cramps! I really loved the Summers Eve wipes, I had never used these before and loved them so much I went and bought more! 

Up next we have this cute mustache bag, inside contains all of your yummy chocolates, hard candies, gummies & suckers! I really loved how the gummies and suckers even went with the theme this month being summer and the beach!

The cutest bag ever, the flip flops! This bag contained the pampering items! I loved all of these items so much, it came with a coconut candle, lip balm, sunscreen and a coconut bath bomb! I have never used a bath bomb before this, and I was amazed at how much it relaxes me! I ran me a hot bath, put that baby inside and lit my candle and I just relaxed for an hour or longer! I love that this box contains pampering items, because I suffer from terrible tremendous cramps and I need all the pampering I can get! 

This little polka dot bag contained some yummy teas, & a Margaritaville Piña Colada drink mix! I normally don't drink teas but I honestly never realized how relaxing they are and how much they benefit your body during that time of the month! Don't get me started on the Piña Colada drink mix, It was the BOMB haha! I never knew that they made things like these! 

The gift this month was this gorgeous baby pink beach bag! It's hot and Summer is here great for family trips to the beach! This is going to get tons of uses here at my house!


Saving the best for last was the yummy snacks! I was shocked at how much was actually inside! I love all of these yummy snacks, except I have never tried the hummus dip, I'm excited to try it, that's the only thing I haven't ate! These great snacks are sure to solve those cravings on your time of the month!

These were all of the great things I received in my Code Red box! I must say this is one awesome box, like seriously! This is a box I need in my life every month for those periods every month!  This would be a great gift for any woman in your life, mother, wife, daughter anyone! Remember this box is $30, I honestly believe this is so worth the price! If you are interested in trying this box out for yourself or trying one of there other boxes head on over to there website! I promise you will love the goodies you recieve every month! All of us ladies need spoiling during that time, so head on over! 

http://www.coderedcrate.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription