BALMSHOT Lip Balm!


   Loaded with Lip Balm... Not        Buckshot! 


 Getting ready for the hot summer sunshine with my new Balmshot lip balm!
During those hot summers, it's important to keep your lips moisturized and nourished with SPF! These lip balms contain a SPF of 15, with Aloe and Vitamin E!

   I am a lip product lover! I love lip balms, glosses and lipstick, so I was so excited to try out some new lip products! I have never heard of this brand before, but once I received my package in the mail and saw how cute they were I was so excited to try them! 


  The story behind BALMSHOT is the inventor Wayne Forrey was diagnosed with lip cancer in 1983 due to sun exposure! He began using lip balm daily, but was dissatisfied with the dispensers because the base would twist causing a mess! He envisioned a lip balm with a tight fitting cap and smooth turning base! That's how he came up with BALMSHOT! Shot shells loaded with lip balm... Not buckshot! Say goodbye to the twisting, loose caps and gooey mess! I really loved all of these so so much because they go on so creamy and smooth! It keeps my lips so moisturized throughout the day, it's insane and I have never had anything keep my lips feeling so great throughout the day!

 The balms come in 3 different flavores and 4 different types! One of them is Pink Camo in Vanilla Mint! This is one of my favorites, I loved the mix of the mint and vanilla! It reminds me of a yummy thin mint Girl Scout cookie!  

One of the other great favors is Cool Mint! I love everything in mint flavor! It gives my lips a great tingly feeling of hydration! I love that all of these lip balms have a SPF of 15! This flavor reminds me so much as a Girl Scout cookie as well, ahh ! 

 This is in the flavor Pure Pink in Vanilla Mint! This is the same flavor of the other pink lip balm, except the packaging is different! I love it though! 

 This is in Classic, although it has not much of a flavor like the others, this to me has a small vanilla smell to it! These lip balms are so great because it can be applied by itself or underneath a lip stick! 


The BALMSHOT Lip Balm is born and raised in Boise, ID, but is sold within 12 National Chain Stores and hundreds of smaller Retail Stores throughout the United States and Canada, and Australia as well! If you are interested in these products head on over to there website where you can find a list of retailers! I will leave the direct link below, where you can find more information about these products! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription