Fit Snack Healthy Subscription Box!

 Fit Snack Healthy Subscription Box!


 It's almost summer time, so let's get those body's in shape with the help of the Fit Snack Subscription Box! For only $23.90 a month you can have some great snacks delivered to your door monthly to help stay in shape! You will normally get between 7-8 healthy snack items in your box! This is such a great box since summer time is coming up its time to get those body's back in shape with all of these yummy healthy snacks! 

 Below I will show you some of the great yummy snacks I got in my box! 

Lenny & Larrys Complete Cookie!
 I was so excited when i saw this! I love cookies, this was in the flavor Peanut Butter, Yummmm! This cookie was so big and moist! This cookie has 16grams of protein, that is so amazing! It's also vegan! I was so shocked how good this tasted! It made me want more after it was all finished!!

Sunbutter! 
 This spread was so yummy! It is a Peanut & Tree Nut Free Spread! It's a Sunflower spread! I was honestly shocked that I liked it, because at first I was like eww, sunflower spread? It honestly taste like a mixture between Sunflower Seeds and Peanut Butter! It would be so great on crackers! 

Nogii Protein Powder!
 I normally don't drink protein shakes. These were so good! They contain two of the most perfect protein sources, whey and quinoa! Also certified gluten-free with 7 grams of fiber with 20 grams of protein! These taste a lot better than I ever thought they would! 

Level Life Bar!
 This was so amazing! It was so moist and tasted just like a candy bar you would buy anywhere! You would never expect to be so good! This is great for people with diabetes, or people trying to lose weight! This is great for when your on the go and need a little snack during the day! 

Gluten Free Pancake Mix!
I love me some pancakes, so I can't wait to try this out! This is very organic which is so great, and also is designed to help prevent nutrients being lost! 

Complete Energy Bites!
 
This is great for when your on the go to work, school or just need a pick me up!  These provide nutrients with a burst of mocha flavor! These taste just like coffee in my opinion! At first I was afraid it would 
be too strong of a flavor, but it was great! 

Raw Almonds & Pumpkin Mix!
 This is so perfect because this mix contains no sodium or added sugars! It's very high in protein that is great for on the go! I'm not to big of a fan of almonds by there self but it's great to add on some yogurt or ice cream! The pumpkin seeds were very yummy! Such great healthy snacks! 

Veggies Chips!
 To be quiet honest, I can't stand these! They have the worst taste, I guess it's just because I have never really tried them that much except once. These are good though because they are a great source of vitamin a! 

Quinoa Chips!
These are not my favorite, it could just be the flavor because I don't like anything in Sea Salt flavor! These are great though not only Gluten-free but Kosher free as well! Great healthy snacks!

Lentil Chips!
Once again Sea Salt, haha! These actually taste better than the other one in my opinion because these have less taste! I wish I could have gotten them in a different flavor, but these are great healthy snacks for on the go, or when you need a small snack!

 Here is a over look of everything I received in my box! So for only $23.90 a month you get tons of great goodies! Is it worth the money? YES! In my opinion it is! This is great for people who are wanting to eat healthy or just wanting to try new healthy snacks! 


If you are interested in the Fit Snack Subscription box for only $23.90 a month, keep in mind this includes shipping! I will leave a direct link below, If you are interested in this box! I am a affiliate for the Fit Snack box so I will post my link down below! If you sign up you will even get a cute little bag for free! 
This bag is a $10 value! 

You get a box packed with goodies for only $23.90 + a free bag which has a $10 value! This is such a great deal! So head on over to the link below and purchase yours today! 


Let's get those summer body's in shape with the Fit Snack Box! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription