Physicians Formula Instant Lash Extension Kit!

      Instant Lash Extension Kit!


 Do you want long voluminous lashes, without the mess of false lashes! If so this is the product for you! This has to be the BEST mascara I have ever used! I have been using this mascara for around 2 weeks, I can tell such a big difference! My lashes are so much thicker, and fuller! This product ranges around $10-$15! 

 This mascara is so easy to use, that's one thing I love so much about it! It comes in two different steps! 

First apply your mascara on your lashes! I love the size of this brush, it's not to little and not to small! 
 Before the mascara drys, you need to apply your extensions! After you apply your extensions go back over with your mascara to hold them in place!

 My only concern with this product is, that the mascara is very sticky and wet. Which will be with any new mascara, but I think after it drys out just a little bit I believe will be even better! Even when I just apply the mascara without the extensions, I can tell such a HUGE difference! 

 This is such a great set, just because nobody wants to mess with false lashes and sticky glue! With this product, you can get full, thick lashes without the mess! If you are interested in this product, you can find it at Walmart, Wallgreens, CVS, pretty much anywhere! I am still going to leave the direct link below to the Physicians Formula website!

www.physiciansformula.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription