Body Merry Products

       
             Body Merry Skincare 

      
      Body Merry creates natural boutique style skincare products that can fit any budget! They believe that skincare should be affordable without sacrificing quality! Body Merry offers items such as serums, moisturizers, eye creams and much more! I have used a few of Body Merrys products in the past but I have two favorites, that I love and believe you will love too! 


     Before I mention the products I thought it would be best if I tell you a little  bit about my skin and problems I suffer from! As far as my face goes I currently am suffering from dry sensitive skin, acne scars and hyper pigmentation from past acne. As far as my body I suffer from dry skin from time to time and I have stretch marks as well as cellulite in certain spots! My two favorite Body Merry products are:


Stretch Marks & Scars Cream:
      One of my favorites is the Stretch Mark & Scars Cream! Not only does it have a great sweet citrus scent, it works incredibly amazing! It uses natural ingredients to penetrate into your skin, while hydrating and nourishing it as well! It helps prevent and visibly reduce the appearance. As far as products like these  they work really well as long as your very consistent using it both morning and night! I noticed a huge difference as far as the color they became lighter and less visible! Women or men, this is great for anyone suffering from scars or stretch marks! 



Super Serum 6:
    One thing I truly loved about this serum is it gives you 6X the benefits than other serums! This serum helps diminish fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sun spots, discoloration and acne! It helps provide a even skin tone you can see and feel! The same goes with this serum as long as your consistent and use it both day and night! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin tone it's much more even and so much brighter! My acne scars have lightened and become less noticeable every time I use it! 



These are some of my favorite products from Body Merry! These are products I would definitely recommend, products I have used myself and have seen a huge difference with and I know that you will too! If you are interested in any of the products, I have linked where you can purchase the products under each product! Make the switch to Body Merry, I'm sure you will love them as much as i do! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription