Illuminate By Ashley Tisdale






When it comes to makeup, one of my all time favorites is eye shadow palettes. I honestly feel like you can never own too many. I have seen BH Cosmetics a lot all over the beauty community on Instagram, and I have always wanted to try out their products. When I came across the Illuminate By Ashley Tisdale palette online at Target, I fell in love instantly. I purchased it for around $12 at the time. When it finally came in the mail, I was so excited! Not only was I excited to try out BH Cosmetics, but I really fell in love with the palette online just by looking at the pictures.

From first glance at the palette, I really loved the packaging. The box was very cute and girly, but also very elegant! The palette itself is very hard cardboard, it seems to be very well made. I also love that there is a magnet to help keep the palette closed. It comes with a plastic cover, over the shadows with the names but also has the names underneath each product, which is great for referring back too! There are currently two different palettes, Beach Goddess and a Night Goddess. I purchased the Beach Goddess, it has more bronze, nude and rose type shades. The Night Goddess shades are more darker and less neutral. Inside the Night Goddess palette, comes with 12 gorgeous shadows and even a few face products. A blooming bush, dark bronze and a gleaming highlight! I really loved every single shadow that came inside this palette, because I absolutely love my neutrals, and bronze type shades. It comes with both matte, metallic and shimmers! Another big plus about this palette, is that its Vegan, Non-Irritating formula, clinically tested, and allergy tested! Okay, now lets get into those gorgeous swatches!

Swatches from Bottom to Top: Seychelles, St. Barts, Maui, Fiji, Belize, Barbados


Swatches from Bottom to Top: Tahiti, Arijba, St. Lucia, Carbo, Bora Bora, Bermjda


One big I noticed about this palette, is the shadows and face products are very buttery! They are extremely pigmented as well! A little bit goes a long way when your using both the shadows and face products! I love that there is such a variety of shades, so you can create many different looks! The shadows blend very well, I don't never notice any fallout on my face when I am applying them which is a plus! Not to mention , you could also use the face products as shadows as well, if you wanted too! I really love that Ashley included face products in this palette, because in my opinion it just makes the palette that much more special. This is perfect for traveling, which is a big plus in my book. The face products are very pigmented, especially the bronzer, so definitely use a light hand. The blush and highlights are so gorgeous, it gives your face the perfect amount of glow. Overall in my opinion this is definitely a amazing palette! Right now you can purchase this as well as the Night Goddess palette on BH Cosmetics for ONLY $8!!! SO hurry up and head down below and click the link to purchase this bad boy! I promise its so worth it, I am definitely thinking about purchasing the other one!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription