W7 Brow Parlour




W7 Brow Parlour
The Complete Eye Brow Grooming Kit




Do you hate traveling with so many products just to get the perfect brows? I have finally found the number one easy to use brow kit of all time! Its from a brand called W7, they are based in the UK. Some of you may be familiar with this brand, however it is fairly new to me! I found this brand while searching Amazon. I was looking for cheap makeup products, and I came across this. I was very excited to give this a try because iv been searching for new brow products! I really loved this brow kit, because it gives you the opportunity to prune, pluck, comb, fill, highlight and fix all in one handy tin! Containing tweezers and a double ended brush and applicator, this kit is the perfect travel on the go must have! With two shades of brow powder, highlighter and wax to secure, how can you not need this? Even if it isn't the absolute best like the ones you pay $20 for, the price point and the product itself is worth giving it a try! I was very surprised at how much I really loved this product! I use mainly the dark shade for my brows, but I love the options it gives you! It fills them in perfectly and makes them look great! The wax holds them in place and doesn't make them feel crunchy, which I'm very happy about.




 Okay I will be honest, I mainly purchased this because of how cute the packaging is but however it was very cheap! It was only around $4 on Amazon! I will link it down below also. I wish I could find a lot more in this brand, I'm definitely interested in trying some of their pallets. Have you ever tried anything from this brand? I hope you liked this short little review. I will provide all of the links down below where you can find this product and purchase it also! If there are any specific brands or products you would like me to review & swatch comment down below my lovelies!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription