Agua Brands




Agua Brands
The New Beverage


Sometimes drinking plain water can be boring, but with Agua it makes drinking water a lot more fun! If you have never heard of Agua, it is definitely a brand worth trying! This is a new type of beverage created for health conscious consumers! Agua's mission is to create a drink that will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle through hydration, good for you electrolytes and ingredients that are functioned for everyday motions of life! Giving you what you need to be at your best, leaving the calories and sugary flavoring behind! I was very excited, when I was given the opportunity to try them and review them for you! Agua has 2 different types of drinks, the Agua Active Hydration and the Agua Fruit Essence.
The Agua Active Hydration drinks are my favorite out of the 2! With only 10 calories per bottle these are formulated to help support a healthy lifestyle but are also filled with electrolytes and 100 mg. of natural caffeine giving you the energy you need! These drinks are basically just flavored waters, which is one reason I loved them so much! My younger sister cheers and we have been taking them to her games recently, and she loves them! They come in 5 different flavors including; pomegranate acai, fruit punch, kiwi strawberry, tea and lemonade, and orange passion!




However the Agua Fruit Essence drinks are very different. These have zero calories in them which is good for those who are looking for a healthy drink! One of the reasons I did not like them, was because they smelled so good, but they absolutely no taste. which I was also sort of expecting they reminded me of sparkling water. I guess because I'm not used to them, that's why I didn't like them.  If not having a taste, doesn't bother you then you will definitely like these! They smell really great and come in many different flavors including; grape + watermelon, cranberry + grapefruit, peach + mango, orange + pineapple, lemon + cucumber, lime + mint mojito.


Are you looking for a healthy alternative to sodas, and juices if so Agua is the way to go! If you are interested in learning more about Agua Brands, or locating them in a store near you  I will leave the links down below!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Pout Lipstick

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

MunchPak Snack Subscription