Fuego Box




Fuego Box


Do you like a little spice and everything nice? I'm talking about this really cool box called Fuego Box, its a hot sauce subscription box! If you love hot sauce, and would like to try new sauces this box would be the perfect box for you! By joining the hot sauce of the month club, you can start tasting new hot sauces every month! This box, is not only the perfect box but it is great for gift giving as well! The holidays are right around the corner and I'm sure a hot spicy lover would love receiving this as a gift! When signing up there are many different options to choose from!

Monthly Box- 3 Sauces shipped monthly, Pay as you go with free shipping $29.95
Quarterly Box-  3 Sauces shipped quarterly. Pay as you go with free shipping $29.95
Monthly Box- 1 Sauce shipped monthly, Pay as you go with free shipping $12.95




When you sign up with Fuego your first box is the welcome box including; either 1-3 full sized sauces depending on what you selected, plus a mini tasting notebook. Your second box will include 1-3 full sized hot sauces! You can cancel or skip a month anytime! The Fuego Box avoids sauces with pepper extracts and focuses on flavor ass burning heat! However if you are picky with hot sauces, I would not recommend this box because with Fuego you never know what to expect!  





I was very excited to try this box, because I love anything spicy! I love the variety of hot sauce it gives you, however I was a little nervous about trying them! This box I received 3 full sized hot sauces with a tasting book as well as some sample hot sauce packets! In my box I was able to try the Frankie V's Spooky White Hot Sauce it is packed with tons of flavor and lots of heat and made from a combination of white and orange habaneros, mustard, ginger, garlic, onions and infused habanero vinegar. Handmade from scratch in small batches. This was my least favorite out of the 3, however it was definitely different than anything I have tried. I think it was the sweetness of the sauce I didn't like. It was more so sweet than spicy. Born to Hula’s super-natural sauce has a sweet smokey heat that's not for the weak! Made from their Habanero Ancho Sauce, they added smoked Bhut Jolokia peppers, aka ghost peppers (one of the hottest peppers in the world). Packed with flavor and ghostly heat, this sauce was VERY HOT! The last sauce is the Aleppo Pepper Sauce this sauce was created to compliment the tasty and unique flavor of the Aleppo pepper. Loaded with fresh onion, garlic, and lots of black pepper, this is a very flavorful yet mild hot sauce. This was definitely my favorite sauce, it had a great flavor and wasn't spicy at all in my opinion!If you are looking for a great box to subscribe to or either give as a gift, the Fuego Box would be perfect! Its perfect for all of those spice lover who are looking to try new sauces! At a great price you can get new sauces delivered monthly! If you are interested I will leave all of the links down below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Pout Lipstick

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

MunchPak Snack Subscription