Scotties Soft Summer Moments


     Scotties Soft Summer Moments



     Do you think summer is soft? What about as soft as a kitty? Here in Alabama, its pretty hot and sticky, but here we do pack a lot into those summer moments and memories. Friday night football, parades, camping and campfires, vacationing the list of my favorite summer moments goes on and on! We all have those moments, we love and just wish we could have again. 


 

    One of my favorite summer moments was when I was vacationing in the mountains in a place called Gatlinburg, TN. I have vacationed there for years and grew up going as a child. Sometimes I just sit and think of how beautiful life is, how the most simplest things can be so beautiful. Capturing those soft beautiful moments are such a great thing, it's something you can remember forever.







    You may have heard me talk about Scotties Tissues! I will be honest, I have used a lot of different brands of tissues before but I always seem to keep going back to this brand! They are so soft, they are much stronger and seem to last so much longer! I love that they are decently priced and not to expensive. You can find them on Amazon, Walmart and many other places as well! I really love this brand, it will always be one of my go brands that I trust when it comes to tissues! 


 *Disclosure: I did receive these products and compensation to facilitate my review, these opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription