How To Get Freebies in just 3 SImple Steps


How To Get Freebies in just 3 Simple Steps

Would you like to know the secret on how you can get freebies for absolutely free?  My favorite part of being a blogger is getting the chance to try things out for free and review them for all of you! Before I started blogging, I used to always sign up for freebies! When I first started getting freebies I used to only get samples, but now you can actually get full size products! Whether your wanting just freebies or products for review, with a few simple steps you will be a pro in no time! Not everyone knows where to start. That’s why I put together this comprehensive list of how to get free stuff!

  1. Email specifically setup for Freebies & Reviews
  2. Design your social media account for your Freebies or Reviews & build your following (REVIEWING ONLY)
  3. Sign up for all of the basic Free Product & Review websites Including: Influenster Crowdtap BzzAgent PinchMe Smiley360

While you don’t have to be a blogger for all of these programs, it certainly helps.  It can’t hurt to have a large social media presence when you are trying to get the word out about products. I definitely suggest getting a Twitter, FB, Instagram, or a Twitter account if you plan to review items regularly. YouTube is another great way to review items. I’ve been reviewing items for 2 years and I love it. Some of the sites mentioned above are the sites I started using when i first started blogging and getting free products! Sometimes even just a simple email to companies, sometimes they will even send you out coupons or samples! There are many other websites I like using for Freebies, i will link them all down below!



A lot of companies like Kotex, Poise and many other feminine product companies mail out samples with high value coupons as well! Even tobacco companies also send out great freebies, you don't have to smoke to be apart of them either! Dog Food & Cat Food companies are great to sign up for as well, there news letters! I really like to search on the websites above for Freebies, even typing it in on Google the type of free samples you are looking for! Keep in mind these websites and most companies DO NOT ask for credit cards, however you will have a company ask if it requires you to pay shipping, for the free sample! However most do not!

Sites like Influenster, BzzAgent, & Crowdtap & Smiley360 send out FULL SIZE products! Sometimes send out free product coupons for you to purchase the item yourself! PinchMe is a little bit different, they offer free samples and some full size on only certain days! There next sample day is August 16th @12pm ET! These are all great sites, I really love using them! Signing up for them is very easy! If you want to start revewing products or just to get freebies, I recommend signing up for these websites and getting started soon! The more active you are on these accounts, the more chnances you have as to getting products (Influesnter, BzzAgent, Crowdtap, Smiley360.) I really hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you have any questions you can contact me, or comment down below! I'm thinking of doing a post specifically for people who are wanting to review products on your blog, because this is mainly for those looking to get Free Samples and Freebies! If that is something you think you may be interested in seeing definitely let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription