Healthy Summer Snacks



         It's official, summer is upon us and those of you who are trying to eat healthy that can sometimes be difficult. Sometimes you can't always find the healthiest snacks but I have found a few brands who I have fell in love with there products! Keep in mind I am not trying to lose any weight, I'm trying to maintain my weight at this point! Up first comes; 

rawxies:
     These rawxies bars are delicious! They are an indulgent between cookies and nutritious food bars! I love these because they are the perfect size, perfect for on the go! Which I love when I try to always get in my meals and snacks to keep my metabolism high! They are 100% vegan, non-GMO, gluten free! My absolute favorite flavor is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, at first I thought they were very sweet but I actually began to enjoy the flavor very much! 


Ommie Snacks:
     Until recently I had never heard of the brand Ommie. Anything that's healthy and nutritious for me, I was definitely willing to give them a try! I was able to try 3 different flavors, but my favorite had to be cherry chocolate! It had a mixture of sweetness and sourness. They actually sell 9 different flavors on there store! These are very small but perfect to throw in your purse for on the go! This fruit and seed energy bar is free of soy, nuts, eggs, wheat and dairy! Not to mention 5% of there profits go to charity! I really liked these, they had a great taste! 



Legendary Foods:



   This is definitely my favorite snacks that I have recently found! These are from a brand called Legendary Foods, they have both butter spreads as well as nuts! There products are all natural with no sugar added as well as gluten free! I tried both the Blueberry Cinnamon Bun & Pecan Pie spreads! Oh my goodness they were beyond delicious! I put them on a piece of toast and it tasted amazing! The most yummy breakfast ever! They would also be great on pancakes, or even waffles or bagels! They also have a peanut butter cup flavor I wasn't able to try! I loved the seasoned almonds, because for some reason I don't like plain ones to much! The tangy ranch were definitely my favorite, they were so yummy! 


     These are just a few of my favorite snacks I have been loving! There all natural and healthy! I can finally eat things that I love and not feel guilty! I will leave the website links to the companys so you can go check out these awesome products! 
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription