Current Skin Care Routine



         My Current Skincare Routine 


         Keeping my skin healthy, clear and hydrated is very important to me. When I was younger I used to not take care of my skin, that's the reason I have acne scars even today! The older you get, the more you realize how important it is to take care of your skin! This is going to be my current skin care routine, keep in mind this is pretty simple but sometimes things may change! 

Cleanse:
      Normally when I wake up I like to wash my face to wake myself up and use the "Garnier Clean Soothing Cream Cleanser" either with my hands or if I want to exfoliate I use my "Olay ProX." I have been using this for a few days and did notice I had a breakout the nex day, I'm going to use it a bit longer to see if this product is what made the breakout appear! If it continues I will definitely be switching back to my Cetaphil Cleanser or the Biore Charcoal Cleanser, those are my favorites! I just wanted to give this product a go!  

Moisturize:
       As far as a moisturizer goes in the morning I love using the Picture Perfect Day one because it has a SPF but it's very light weight which is great for under makeup! If I really need a heavy duty moisturizer I use the Cetaphil one! It's pretty pricey but the product itself is amazing! 

Toners & Serums & Eye Cream: 
         If I use a toner I always use the Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner! I use this mainly at night before bed, but sometimes in the morning as well! This has helped so much with my acne and scarring, but it also is a great refresher! I really like using a serum, not really everyday but when I do use a serum I use the Body Merry Age Defense Super Serum 6! I love using it all over to help with fine lines and wrinkles, an even to brighten my face and acne spots! I love to use the Roc Retinol Eye Cream, it's very light and keeps my eyes hydrated throughout the day! 

Acne Medication:
       When I have that troublesome breakout, I always use my Epiduo cream! It will heal up the breakout in usually 3 days or less by applying it! I mostly apply it before bed! 


     My skincare routine is pretty simple, however I don't use all of these EVERY night, just when I need them for example like the Toner or Exfoliating. However I have noticed a few tips if you suffer from acne or oily skin. When sleeping tie back your hair, the oils from your hair can cause breakouts if your lay on it during the night, as well as your pillowcases, I would recommend changing them frequently! If you have suggestions on products you think I may like, definitely comment below! 

     Also as a reminder, if you didn't see my post before this, on my blog are a few new things! The icons on the sides are where you can find me and contact me! If your not following my blogs Instagram and Twitter head over now and do so! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription