Fall Fashion Must Haves!


       Fall Fashion Must Haves! 

     It's fall, the air is cool, the leaves are changing and it's time to pull out those comfy clothes! One thing I love about fall is fashion! Basically all of the big clothing companies, in my opinion bring out all of the new styles and trends! Fall offers so many great choices when it comes to clothing and fashion! 

    I love fall because I love layering my clothing! Below I'm going to mention some of my "Fall Fashion Must Haves!" These are just items that I have been absolutely loving this season, as well as items I reccomed! Everything you see is from American Eagle.


   My favorite fashion pieces that I believe everyone needs for this season include; 

1. A pair of Booties, whether the color is tan, brown or black we all need some! They are great for when wearing leggings or skinny jeans! I love booties because they are easy and comfortable to walk in and provide just the right amount of heel! 

2. A cream Cardigan; I say the color cream/ tan because it is something that you can throw over any color too that will make it look cute and trendy and keep you warm! I do love other colors but when it comes to cream colored clothing you can never go wrong! As you can see above I paired it with a maroon striped tunic! I love tunics under cardigans because they are comfy and definitely trendy! 

3. A good pair of Skinny Jeans; Last but not least we all need a good pair of skinny jeans! One thing I hate is jeans after they have been worn so many times they become stretched, and you are constantly pulling them up! Definitely find a good pair that fits your body right, so you don't have that problem! You can get them in skinny or jegging, I personally like jegging because they are tight and less likely to stretch! 


  I hope that you enjoyed my two part series of my Fall Must Haves! If you have not already seen my Fall Beauty Must Haves definitely go check that out! All of the clothing pictured above can be found at American Eagle Outfitters!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription