Fall Beauty Must Haves!

   
    My Beauty Must Haves for Fall! 

   The air is cool and crisp, the leaves are changing colors and starting to fall. The holidays are just around the corner! Guess what? It's Fall Y'all! Fall is my favorite time of year, what is yours? I love fall because it's cool but not to cold! It's a great transition season! 


    As far as beauty and fashion goes during the fall in my opinion I wear more jewelry during this season! As far as beauty some of the items I'm going to mention are just some of my favorites for this season! Some of my favorite beauty must haves for this fall season are: 


-The Blushed Nudes Pallet by Maybelline 

    In my opinion this is one of the best pallets you can get as far as drug store! It even compares to the Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet! I found that about half of the shadows from Naked 3 could effectively be duped with shadows from The Blushed Nudes Palette. The rest, while similar, weren't quite as similar. It's hard to top the pigmentation, and smooth texture that Urban Decay offers, and Maybelline's palette is no exception. But, while it may not be an exact dupe, you can certainly create eye looks that appear very similar looks! I really do love the Blushed Nudes Pallet just because for only $9 it's great! I love that you can create so many looks! This has become my go to pallet for fall! 



-Nars Lip Crayon in Cruella 
 

 My favorite fall go to lip color is the Nars lip crayon/pencil in Cruella! It's so great for winter and fall! One thing about the Nars pencils is that they are so creamy, and feel amazing on the lips and glide on great! They have such a great pigmentation! This is a go to color that goes with any look! 

  The other two items are accessories! It's fall and when it comes to jewelry, I feel like this is the season to bring out the statement jewelry! I got my watch from American Eagle, no it's not a big expensive big brand watch but it goes with everything I wear and is great quality! For around $10-$20 you can't beat that! 

   Necklaces are also something great for fall especially when you wear simple tops or tunics, a necklace can really just bring an outfit together and make it look so well put together! 

  Let's face it, everyone loves fall! So there you have it! Everything mentioned above are all of my must have beauty items for fall this season! I'm also going to be doing one other part as well including: "My Must Have Fashion Items for Fall" that will be up within the next few days so please keep a look out for that! I also have a hair look coming up as well! 
I hope you enjoyed my "My Must Have Beauty Items for Fall"  if you have any suggestions on upcoming posts you would like to see please let me know! 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription