My Super Foods Products

           My Super Foods


    Whether the kids are coming home from school or waking up from a nap and hungry. Being a mom you want to give your children healthy snacks that they will enjoy! Well, have you ever heard of the brand called My Super Foods? This is a great company dedicated to making healthy snacks your kids or even grown ups will enjoy! 
   
    At first I had never even heard of this brand before, but I am so glad I found them! Finding yummy snacks that are healthy and actually taste good are sometimes hard to find! My Super Foods offers many different types of products, including yummy granola bites and cookies! 


   My Super Foods has 3 different flavors of granola bites! Apple Raisin, Blueberry Banana Acai and Chocolate Chip! Out of all of the flavors Blueberry Banana was my absolute favorite! The granola bites have yummy fruit flavors that are bite sized that are great for kids! Every bite is filled with fiber and protein giving your child the nutrients they need! 


      My Super Foods have 3 different flavors of yummy delicious cookies! They come in Chocolate, Honey and Blueberry Vanilla! My favorite was the Honey, it had such a great taste! These cookies are whole grain, nut free and great for a snack that I know your kids will enjoy! 


   If you are interested in any of these products, you purchase My Super Foods products at any of your local stores pictured above! Online on there website you will find two great coupons as well! So head on over and learn more about the perfect healthy snacks they offer! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription