Spicy Subscriptions July Box

               
             Spicy Subscriptions
          July 2015 Dress Down 
                 (18+ Please)






        

   It's time to fall in love with this awesome box! Do you need some spice in your love life? If so you definitely need the Spicy Subscriptions box in your life! Whether you are married, in a relationship or single this is a great box for everyone! Spicy Subscriptions helps you improve not only your relationship but also your love life! Every month you'll receive a uniquely themed box of products to spice things up! You may receive a variety of different items such as a curated collection of massage candles, toys, oils, and other romantic items! 

   This is a very unique box because I have never reviewed any kind of adult box like this before, but when I had the chance to I was very excited! I like to offer all of you many types of reviews of different types of boxes! I know when it comes to adult boxes some people are not into them or shy about these types of things, totally understandable because I was like that! Everyone needs fun in there life whether you are in a relationship or not, spicing things up is a way to keep everything fun and alive! Once I received this box in the mail I was very excited! When I opened it up I was even more excited to see what Spicy Subscriptions had to offer this month! There are 3 different types of boxes you can receive and all of them are different! You can choose from:
-Spice Box: $49.95
-Toy of the Month Box: $24.95
-Lube of the Month Box: $10.00

  The best thing about this box is you get to enjoy your box without the hassle of having to step into a store. Plus shipping is free and discreet!
  
    This months box is all about Dressing Down because It's hot and summer is here! This months boxes retail value was $61.98, how amazing is that! In this box the products I recieved this month was: 

Classic Erotica Aphrodisiac Essence w/ Pheromones:
Seduce and entice with persuasive powers! Potent Phermone oil intermingles with your natural Pheromones to help attraction! This is there potion #9! This would be great for married couples or couples in a relationship! Ladies just use the rolling ball and roll onto parts of your skin to not only smell great but also for your partner! I must say this smells amazing, I don't know to much about potions but I honestly think this would be great to just use as a perfume! Retails for: $12.99

Classic Erotica Warming Heart Body Massagers: 
   

   I must say these are the cutest little things! These 3" mini warming heart body massagers are not only divalicious but double the indulgence! When using them all you do is boil in hot water for 7-10 minutes, they can get up to 129* F! This is a such a cute and great way to have a romantic night with your lover! 
Retails for: $8.99

Samples:
  I recieved two samples this month, I love that they send samples because this is a great way to try a new product out to see how much you like it! The two samples I recieved were: 

Gun Oil Lubricant: Silicon based used for topical use 
Swipes Lovin Wipes: These towelets are designed with the intent to clean up before or after intimate moments!

Pipedream- Ceramix No3:

 
    This is the very first adult item I have ever recieved, it can be used in many different ways! You can use it as a massager or a toy! What's so great about this toy is it is organic, it's made from all cermix! It's hollow and features a silicone plug at the base, allowing you to fill it with hot or cold water, allowing itself to keep its temperature up to 20 minutes! I really like how it can be used it so many different ways! I used it both ways and it works greatly for both reasons!
Retails for: $40.00

  I really really loved this months Spicy Subscriptions Spice box! I believe that this box is great for anyone, you don't have to be married or in a relationship to enjoy this box! Remember they have 3 different boxes to choose from! Not only the Spice box but the other boxes as well  even the Spicy Subscriptions brand in general they have so much to offer everyone! I hope that I do not offend anyone by reviewing this box, I am just giving my honest opinion about this box! Everyone no matter who you are needs a little spice in your life, these boxes are just ways of helping you accomplish that! I really enjoyed trying this box, and learning more about these types of boxes! 

   If you are interested in trying out any of the boxes from Spicy Subscriptions, I will leave a link below! Even if you subscribe for one month, just give Spicy Subscriptions a try I promise you will love your box! Come on let's all spice things up with Spicy Subscriptions!!

   By clicking on the link you will be able to get your very first Spice Box for only- $14.95! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription