EGGDROP!

               EGGDROP!

   Eggs That are Full of Suprises Every Month! 

    Do you and your child love suprise eggs or blind bags? If so this is the perfect subscription box for you! I have never even heard of this company before until recently, I'm so glad I found them! This is such a great subscription box for boys or girls who love suprises, it's like Easter every month! I love that it's a surprise and you never know what your going to get! I must say this is one of the cutest subscription boxes I have ever received, my younger sister is 10 and even she loved it!




  In your box every month when you open up your box six eggs will be inside filled with surprise toys. Such as Shopkins, Disney Frozen toys, My Little Pony toys, Pixar toys, Dispicable Me Minions, and other various toys! 




This Is such a great box for boys or girls, this is such a great little suprise to receive every month! I'm 20 years old and I even enjoyed it, I'm still a kid at heart, haha! If you are curious as to how much it is for this cute little box it is: 

 -Monthly: $19.99
 -Yearly: $199.99

  Some of the amazing goodies I received in my EGGDROP box for the month of July was: 

The Ugglys Pet Shop Series 1:
My sister and I were both so excited to open up these! I have never even seen these anywhere! I think these were my favorite out of everything in the box! There cute yet funny at the same time! Inside we received Poo Poodle, which is a common and Stenchy French Bulldog which is also a common! 

Kinder Joy Egg:
I was very excited to open up this egg, but I was most excited for the chocolate! Although my sister ate it all, it was so creamy and delicious it tasted like Cookies N Cream! Inside our toy also came a suprise toy truck! 

Shopkins Blind Bag Season 3:
I must say these were adorable! I couldn't believe at how many you could collect! Now every time I go to Walmart, I'm going to look for these! Too cute, the ones we received was Vicky Vac which is a common and Shoes-Anne which is also a common!

Littlest Pet Shop Blind Bag:
I love Littlest Pet Shop just because they always have some of the cutest characters! I couldn't find a name for these all I could find was a number, which was #3773!

Frozen Fashems:
I must say I was very excited for this! I received Elsa, how cute is she! I would love to buy more so I can eventually collect them all! These are very cute and squishy! Besides who doesn't love Frozen!

Kreon Transformers:
I have never heard of these before, at first I thought they were regular transformers! I thought it was very cool though that you can either build the Kreon figure or the vehicle!

 I must say being as young as I am I absolutely LOVE this box! I would be excited to get these every month so I could collect all these cute toys! These are all of the cute toys I received in my July EGGDROP!


If you are interested in subscribing to EGGDROP, for your child I will leave direct link below! For only $19.99 a month, I promise your child will absolutely love this amazing box! This such a great suprise to get delivered to your door every month! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription