Sparkling ICE!

              Sparkling ICE!

Have you ever heard of the brand called Sparkling ICE?! I hope so, because this is one of the best brands of all time! I'm sure most of you have seen these cute little bottles at your local grocery store, if you have ever been hesitant about trying them don't be! They have the most amazing flavored spring waters I have ever tasted! Not to mention they are 0 calories! Yes, 0 calories how awesome is that! My favorite flavor has to be the Pink Grapefruit, but I truly love them all! 

This time I was able to try the Kiwi Strawberry for the first time, and it has become one of my favorites it has a really great taste, just like your eating a real strawberry and kiwi!! I also got to try the Peach Nectarine, and at first I thought I wouldn't like it, but I fell in love with the taste it taste like your eating a juicy peach! I'm leaving for vacation soon and wanted to put these in the cooler to take with me but I couldn't resist I have already drank them all up! 

I really love this brand of drinks because it offers such a huge variety of different types of drinks and many flavors! I know that when I'm looking for something sweet and yummy Sparkling ICE will never let me down! 


SPARKLING ICE spring water beverages are available in 11 refreshing flavors: 
-Black Raspberry
-Orange Mango
-Pink Grapefruit
-Kiwi Strawberry
-Coconut Pineapple
-Pomegranate Blueberry
-Peach Nectarine
-Lemon Lime
-Crisp Apple
-Cherry Limeade 
-Strawberry Watermelon.

They also offer lemonade as well! This wasn't the first time I have tried the Classis Lemonade, it will always be an all time favorite of mine! I still haven't tried any of the other flavors, but I'm excited to give them all a try! SPARKLING ICE Lemonades are available in six refreshing flavors: 
-Classic Lemonade
-Strawberry Lemonade
-Raspberry Lemonade
-Lemonade with Tea
-Peach Lemonade
-Mango Lemonade

They also have tea available! I have never tried any of them before so I was curious if I would like the Lemon Tea, but to me it honestly taste like a sweet tea with lemon, I fell in love with the taste! It taste so good after it has been in the fridge along time, nice and cold! 
SPARKLING ICE Teas come in 3 different flavors: 
-Raspberry Tea
-Lemon Tea
-Peach Tea 

If you are interested in any of these products or learning more about there flavors head on over to the website down below!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription