Anatomicals Body Products

         Anatomicals Products 
  "We only want you for your body"



 Does your body need some nourishment in its life? If so, then this is the brand for you! Some of you may have never heard of the brand Anatomicals, this is such a great line of products! Not only do they have body lotions, hand creams, body scrubs and cleansers and much more ,but they also have a new skincare line which you will be seeing a blog post of as well coming up! 

 I was very curious about trying there products, but once I started using them I couldn't stop! After using there products my skin felt so nourished and soft! I really love the company and brand, because there packaging of there products are so cute, as well as there website! When I first received the products in the mail, I didn't notice this but on all of there products contain the funniest and cutest message! Check these out!


 Some of the products I tried was: 

Coconut & Mango Body Lotion:
 Ahh.. coconuts! The smell of this body lotion is unbelievable! Reminds you of a beach! Not only is the smell great but the product itself! I use this after I take a shower, It provides my skin with such a great feeling of nourishment! It has such a soft velvet feeling, I have very dry skin, and this has saved my life! Great must have product for me! 

Vitamin Rich Hand Cream:
 Already suffering from dry skin my skin and body need all the nourishment it can get! This has helped my hands so much from being dry and cracked! I love that It contains Vitamin E, this lotion is great to throw in your purse to help you survive the hot summer weather!

Fashionably Fruity Body Cleanser:
 I love using body cleansers, this one has became one of my favorites! I use this in the shower and it helps my skin feel so refreshed and smelling great and feeling so smooth! This is one of my favorite body cleansers ever! 

Passion Fruit Hand Soap:
 Once again another amazing product that helps my dry skin! Our hands are so nasty containing germs, this helps me fight those babys and keep my hands smooth and clean throughout the day! I don't normally wash my hands a lot I should, but after using this and seeing how it made my hands feel I fell in love!

 The Anatomicals line is such a fun, cute and cool way to look at skin care, with all the cute packaging and sayings! I loved these products so much, I couldn't believe I haven't had these products in my life already!

  If you are interested in any of these products or just searching the other products that they offer head on over to there website! I will link it down below! These can also be found at Ulta US stores!

Uk Site:

U.S. Site:

Oh.. and don't forget to head over to there website so you can watch there cute video.. You will love it!! 

Comments

  1. This blog give the knowledge about the different Anatomical Product like body wash,hand wash, hand cream,body cleanser etc.Upbeatz is an online store which also provides the different Anatomicals Products at very less cost.For more details visit:https://www.upbeatz.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription