ips chips with Protein!

                    ips 
         Chips with Protein!
 Protein snacks that are crunchy,     delicious and satisfying! 


 Summer is just around the corner, and it's important to have healthy snacks to keep your body up and going! Ips chips are the best for that! Some of you may be wondering what's so great about ips chips, there just regular chips right? Well, no!

 What are ips? 
ips, are crunchy puffed snack chips with corn, whey, protein and egg white and other all natural ingredients! With 6 grams of protein ips are chips that you can feel great eating! Ips come in 4 different delicious flavors!

ips White Chedder!
 I really love the flavor of white cheddar, so I was excited to try these! I like that you can actually taste them! I have tried so many healthy snacks that have a specific flavor, but when you eat them and they taste horrible! These taste SOO good! These are great to pair with a sandwich or just to have as a snack! 

ips Barbeque! 
 I really enjoyed these! They were probably my favorite out of all of them! I was amazed at how great these tasted, they tasted just like any regular BBQ chip! The taste is like a hickory sweet taste and its SOO good! If you like BBQ chips you would love these!!

ips Sea Salt & Black Pepper!
 I was nervous to try these! Everyone knows I don't like sea salt flavored things, BUT honestly these have more of a pepper taste instead of sea salt! These weren't my favorite, but I liked them a lot more! If you like the taste of pepper and sea salt these would be so great for you!

ips Cinnamon!
 These have to be my all time favorite! These remind me of the cinnamon twist from Taco Bell! I was amazed at how great they tasted! The flavor wasn't to over powering it was just the right amount of flavor! Anyone would love these! 

 I was shocked at how great these tasted and how perfectly flavored they were! I hate eating snacks that gave no flavor or a bad after taste, it's not fun when your eating healthy and can't enjoy the flavor! With these, ips makes eating chips so much fun and healthy! I can honestly say i could switch these out with regular chips and only eat ips, there really that good! 



 If you are interested in ips chips, or maybe purchasing a bag of these yummy healthy snacks, I will link down below the website! Make the switch to ips, let's make our tummy happy and healthy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription